House call service takes the stress out of veterinary visits for both you and your pet. Here are just a few benefits of mobile veterinary medicine:
- We allow extra time for more personalized attention.
- House calls can alleviate the dreaded “white coat syndrome”, a general anxiety/fear of the hospital and doctor that many animals experience.
- Other pets may not travel well or have motion sickness in the car.
- The ability to view a pet in their own normal surroundings gives us a better sense of their daily activity and a view into “their world”.
- Home visits are beneficial for large pets that may have decreased mobility or are unable to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Owners with multiple pets often like to have all of the yearly wellness exams completed in one visit (“three dogs, two hands…”).
- Owners who are older or may have limited transportation options benefit from our house call services.
- Owners with children may find it difficult to navigate taking animals in to a clinic.